Our client is a global alternative investment company focused on real assets with $13B of assets under management across the US, Canada, and Europe. Their platform spans public and private investments and a range of investment strategies, including opportunistic, value add, core plus and debt. Flexible capital enables the company to originate and execute on a wide range of compelling transactions.
To join the Asset Management team based in their Frankfurt/Main office we are seeking a
(Senior) Analyst/ Associate Real Estate (f/m/d)
The company is looking for a talented and motivated individual to support their growing platform in both the asset management of the current portfolio as well as the evaluation, diligence and underwriting of prospective investments across different geographies. The new colleague will join a small team with direct mentorship and exposure to senior leadership and will be able to take the initiative to present investment and asset management ideas and insights.
- Preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts, and managing the leasing, operations, and capital planning for a portfolio of assets
- Preparation of quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc investor reporting materials
- Investment underwriting & analysis, including the preparation of investment committee materials
- Preparation of cash flow and underwriting analysis of opportunities
- Database management
- Market research and analysis
- Special projects
Qualification and Experience:
- Young professional or recent graduate with STEM and finance subjects preferred
- Previous first position or other relevant experience in real estate / infrastructure asset management, acquisitions, development, brokerage, or private equity
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong team player with exceptional work ethic
- Must be eligible to work in Frankfurt/ M.
- Proficient English and German knowledge
The job comes with the opportunity to enter the company’s Promotion Rotation Program. Which is designed to build future leaders through an accelerated two-year period that allows the participant to broaden their knowledge of multiple disciplines, build connections and develop their leadership skills. This program is comprised of three rotations across certain teams, including Asset Management, Investments, and/or Investor Relations / Capital Raising across real estate and/or infrastructure. Once a candidate has completed their rotations, they will be placed on one of these teams on a full-time basis.
Does this pique your interest? We are looking forward to receive your application. Please send it to Natascha Metzenthin (email@example.com) stating the reference-no 5247.
Of course, we mind your restriction notes and remain strictly discreet.